Waiver for Guest
1. Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to the check-in date will receive a 50% refund of the total booking amount.
2. Cancellations made between 15 to 30 days prior to the check-in date will not be eligible for a refund, unless the cancellation is due to natural causes (e.g. hurricanes, earthquakes). In such cases, a 25% refund will be provided.
3. Cancellations made within 3 months of your check-in date will receive an 80% refund of the total booking amount.
4. Cancellations made within 14 days of the check-in date or no-shows will be charged the full booking amount. However, during natural causes power outages, guests have the option to either rebook for a different day with no charge or receive a full refund.
5. Early departures are considered non-refundable.
6. No Show will be considered non-refundable.
7. During natural causes power outages, you have the option to rebook for a different day with no charge. The rebooking must be for a day that matches your original booking, excluding holidays, and must be within the same calendar year. If you choose to rebook for a different date, you will need to check out on the original check-out date.